Central Heating Problems?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
- Is the radiators water dirty and discoloured?
- Radiators with pin hole perforations and leakage?
- Are there ‘kettling’ noises from the boiler?
- Do you have repeated pump failures?
Any of these symptoms could indicate that your system has circulation and flow problems resulting from internal corrosion and the subsequent formation of rust, sludge, and scale deposits.
A Power Flush can restore circulation and efficiency to the heating system by removing these undesirable products.
It purges them from the system, and replaces aggressive water with clean water, chemically treated with a corrosion inhibitor to prevent future problems.
What happens during a Power Flush?
The Power Flushing pump is simply connected into the heating system either across the standard circulator pump couplings, across the tails of one radiator, or wherever most practicable
Power Flushing is a highly effective cleaning operation which works by pumping water at a much higher velocity than usual though the heating system, to loosen and mobilise harmful corrosion deposits, and to suspend them in the rapidly moving water. The process is made more effective by specialist cleaning chemicals, and an instantaneous flow reversal device, which creates turbulence in the radiators to optimise ‘pick up’ of the debris.
Once loosened, the unwanted debris is purged from the system with clean water. At the end of the flushing process, the system contains fresh clean water, and reinstatement of the system to normal operation takes only a few minutes.
During the flushing process radiators are individually flushed, without removing or disconnecting them from the system, by directing the full output of the pump through each radiator separately.
The Power Flushing is not a high pressure operation and it is suitable for most domestic wet central heating systems. It is carried out with minimal disturbance and disruption to the normal operation of the system, often without disconnecting the boiler or any radiators.
Arrange a FREE Quote
Why have your heating system Power Flushed?
- Cures flow and circulation Problems
- Restores system efficiency
- Restores heat output to radiators
- Cleans the whole system including under floor pipe-work
- Removes aggressive water treatment prevents further corrosion
- Cures or prevents boiler noise
- Power Flushing and rescaling in only one visit
- Complete in less than six hours (Depending on system size)
- More effective than traditional flushing methods
- Minimises boiler warranty problems